Hey any more news on this?
there was a 4 wheeler accident near it, if rumors are true. Shew, the idea of a fall of there sounds terrible (not that a death by 4 wheeler accident sounds terribly good).
Kind of hard to throw up an unknown prayer, but hopefully its not as bad as the rumored story, but if it is, someones family needs prayer right now [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif[/img]
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Hey any more news on this?
GO VOLS
If what I've been able to snoop up and read is right, it wasn't someone falling off the tower. Someone had wrecked a 4 wheeler, something like Saturday, and had problems and had called people to let them know where they were. Apparently they were trying to walk a 4-wheeler out of the mountain and it got away from them and rolled them down the mountain.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Hate to hear of any accident.But I went there just about a month ago for the first time.And man I thought I was never gonna get to the top.And to think of a fall off there is heart sinking news.Really turned my stomach.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
Well its good nobody was hurt or killed.
That first set of steps is a doozy going up there. The first time I went up my legs got lil shaky. Its awsome when you get up there tho.
GO VOLS
No, someone was killed but it was apparently involving the 4 wheeler (and had been a couple days) but they just found them (if I'm hearing it right).
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Oh That aint good. I thought you meant someone had it flip on em while they were walking it off and went out and called. I hate to hear that. About everyone I know rides em.
GO VOLS
The Dickenson Star has an article about it - unfortunately there is a confirmed death.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Kentucky man dies in ATV accident
A Kentucky man is dead following an all-terrain vehicle accident Monday. Blaine Chaney, 67, of Belcher, Ky., was found dead near the Lower Twin area of the county, according to police. Chaney was about 200 feet from the Virginia-Kentucky line when the accident occurred, local sheriff's officials say</div></div>
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks